Library Media Center
Welcome to the online library, Jackets! I am Mrs. Kassie Lowrie, your Library Media Specialist. If you need any help navigating the website or any questions about book checkouts, please email me at email@example.com and I will be happy to help!
Box Tops for Books:
The Box Tops Program decided to go Digital! Download the new Box Top App and choose "Williamsburg City School" from the list. Receipts are then scanned and checked for participating products and our school is awarded money for books.
Thank you for your participation in our contest this year! Our goal is to raise $500 for New Books!
Please do your part to help us with Book Care in the WISD Media Center:
- Always keep books dry and clean.
- Return your books on time.
- Use a bookmark to help keep pages looking neat.
- Shelve AR books in the correct spot with the spine out.
- Notify Mrs. Lowrie if your book is in need of repair.
Dedicated to helping students become
Lifelong Readers and Computer Literate.
If you would like to check out a book, you can search our online catalog!
1. Click on the image above
2. Search by title, author, keyword
3. In the left corner, it will show green IN if it is available, or a red OUT if it is checked out
4. Click on the title to see reading level and similar titles!
Learn about different topics!
Middle school and High school
Britannica Fundamentals K-2
Read books, explore biomes, play math games, and create artwork!